Saturday 9 January 2010

This Year


i will remember that one of the best things about me is how funny i am. even my laugh is funny. i don't even have to crack jokes sometimes, all i need to do is unleash my maniacal laughter. we went to watch a really funny movie once and i was laughing so hard, the people around me didn't know whether they were laughing at the movie or me.

which means, i will go to more funny movies and shows. and confuse the audience and make them laugh double harder because they won't know if they're laughing at the show or me.

i will start getting rid of all those bags, clothes and shoes i haven't used in forever. one by one so i don't go into shock. god help me.

i will spend more time reading those books as fast as i buy them.

this year - marks the return of my inner voice - for fear of ridicule and not wanting to be vulnerable, i silenced it. never again.

i will stay the course - the course of my heart's longings. nothing less.

i will get back to exercising!

i will have a new career. the one i always wanted to have!!! the one i knew deep in my heart i was meant to be but never told anyone because i was too afraid. now i am ready for it.

i will go to paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, morocco, madrid and manila. and taste more, eat less.

i will fall in love. with abandon. with a very good man. a hunky, smart, funny and tall good man. who makes a very good living. who also happens to fall in love with me with abandon.

this year...i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment