Saturday 29 May 2010

Your Thoughts Now...v5

it is cold and raining outside much like autumn weather and all i want to do is curl up in my bed with my books and my notebooks and my mac....the heat of the machine is great on my lap because the radiator in the room isn't working very well.

i keep thinking about what a colleague told me on the shop floor yesterday as i was saying my goodbyes to various people before i left. she told me 'my dear let me tell you that all your dreams, all that you've ever wished or hoped for will come true. happiness will be with you - trust me'. 24 hours later her words are still ringing in my head - this after my nightly prayers asking for comfort and reassurance. it couldn't have been more blatant a sign.

her kindness made such an impact on me - more than any material gift anyone could have given me as a parting gift. it reminded me that the things most valuable really can never be bought.

it also reminded me that gifts of incredible value can come not just from the ones you love but sometimes from complete strangers as well.

i keep hearing it in my head....'my dear let me tell you that all your dreams, all that you've ever wished or hoped for will come true. happiness will be with you - trust me'.

not a bad playlist in my head i say.

1 comment: